A bar is defined by the following:
1. Does not operate its own permanent food service facility with commercial cooking equipment on its premises; and
2. Alcoholic beverage sales exceed 40% of your business’s total gross receipts.
Business type also considered a bar by TABC:
1. Micheladas to Go
2. Daiquiris to Go
3. Stands at a Flea Market
4. Hotel Bars
5. Catering Companies
Types of Permits most commonly obtained:
2. Mixed Beverage + Late Hours Certificate
3. Beer and Wine Permit (also known as Wine and Malt Beverage Retailer’s Permit)
4. Beer and Wine Permit (also known as Wine and Malt Beverage Retailer’s Permit) + Late Hours Certificate
Texas Liquor Licensing Agency
Copyright © 2023 Texas Liquor Licensing Agency - All Rights Reserved.
Powered by GoDaddy